It’s official. I’ve been doing too much. The Doc says I should just do nothing and sleep. How????
To comply with medical orders I will not stress my brain thinking of a new set of ten things. Instead I will review progress against last month’s list of ten things Puddle Duck and I want to do this summer….
1. Go strawberry picking with Grandma – we may need to revise this – I think the season may be over.
2. Have a day out with the McSweeney – Firths
3. Go swimming – Puddle Duck has four lessons booked for the last week of the holiday.
4. Go to Legoland – I have booked this weekend and The Best Friend is coming too. I just hope I’m feeling well enough.
5. Go to Euro Disney – Puddle Duck’s choice; we’ll see (at least I scrapped the photos from the last trip, does this count?)
6. Go on a mediterranean cruise (Grandma’s holiday choice)
7. Hire a camper van and tour Wales, finishing with a visit to Seandaidi and his ponies (although I think this will get scaled back to just the last bit!)
8. Get the garden plans done
9. Do the library reading challenge – she’s finished this already – Way to go Puddle Duck!
10. Go to the seaside – The Drake took Puddle Duck and The Niece to Cleethorpes during the first week of the holiday. She’s been home for a week and a half. The postcard has still not arrived.
Not half way through the holidays and half the things done or planned in. Not bad.
This post was brought to you as part of Shimelle’s Ten on the Tenth.