Hello. Long time no see. I’ve had a bit of computer trouble. First I bought an iPad and I wanted to use iCloud, but my Mac’s operating system didn’t support it, so I downloaded Mountain Lion. Luckily I decided it was about time I bought a Time Capsule to back up my data before I clicked on install. And guess what, it wouldn’t install and I couldn’t install my old OS because the back up didn’t work!
Luckily the guys at KRCS in Merry Hill were ace and I took in the Mac and the time capsule and, even though I hadn’t bought the Mac from them, they got me back online overnight, for free. Go KRCS!
Anyway, time for my second installation of Rinda’s Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt. I think I’m nearly done!
3. Town Hall Stourbridge
I also like the tower on Stourbridge Town Hall, but let’s not use the same building twice!
But a trip to Harvington Hall last Sunday provided too many stained glass windows to choose from. This is a favourite:
15. I drive around a lot so I see a lot. Of police cars and fire engines, but the trouble is I’m driving so I can’t take a photo! I took one but it’s not too good. I’m hoping I’ll get something better.
16. A windmill is going to be tough, so this cushion with a picture of one will have to do.
17. Candles in the church at Harvington.
18. I can’t say that I have a local watering hole I go to regularly, but I do find myself at a loose end in Stourbridge while Puddle Duck is at her drama group. This is one of the coffee shops I’ve tried.
19. I was hoping to spot a fisherman last weekend and there were a few at Harvington Hall. This one went a little shy when I asked to take his photo.
Having my computer out for most of June means that I haven’t got myself organised for the demise of Google Reader, so it’s going to be a while before I get myself organised into a regular blog visiting routine.
Hope to catch up with you all soon.