Well July has turned out to be a pretty hectic month. I can’t believe it is over already. I haven’t done any scrapping but I have been taking photos for Rinda’s scavenger hunt – including during a recent work trip to Denver. So for Rinda’s July link up I would like to present my US Edition of the photo scavenger hunt.
1. Open air market
6. Someone or something taking a nap – not found
7. A sign that is intentionally or unintentionally funny
8. A tower – Love how I managed to catch this just at the right time to get that deep blue night sky.
12. A cloud in the shape of something (please specify what you see) – Clouds in Denver? In July?
13. A fence – taken from the taxi on the way to the airport.
14. A stained glass object or a mosaic – airport shopping
15. A fire truck or police car – got a selection. The fire truck is my favourite.
17. Candle(s) – not found
18. Your local pub/bar, coffee house or tea shop – hardly local, but we went to a bar before the ball game
19. A fisherman – in Denver?
20. A dinosaur – I didn’t go to the museum, but the Colorado Rockies’ mascot is a dinosaur.
21. A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply – I should have done a selfy in TJMaxx with my haul of super cheap Thickers. The most annoying thing was coming back to discover that if only I had extended my stay and taken a couple days leave I could have gone to CHA!!
I’d also like to give a big tank-you to my work colleague Michael Tan, who managed to spot so many of the finds for me – despite seemingly spending most of his time gazing skywards ‘because there aren’t building this tall in New Zealand’!
Hope to catch up with you all soon.