I’ve had a busy week, but I managed to get three pages done using sketches from Shimelle.com. First I scrapped some more Disney photos – taken at our hotel on the first night before we set off for Dinner and a character meet.
I made the title alphas using Woodland Folks stamp set from Docrafts, stamping onto woodgrain paper. I added a little distressing to fit the current Artastic challenge.
The other two pages use co-ordinating papers. It’s not quite a double spread but they will be next to each other in the album.
From the moment I saw this on my camera I knew I wanted to scrap this photo at a large size. It was one of those lucky shots – put the camera at ground level, shoot up and hope for the best.